All meeting dates, times and purpose(s) are filed with the Town Clerk and posted on the town hall bulletin boards. The Planning Board meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 7:00PM in the first floor meeting room, town hall. There is no set agenda; each meeting deals with the public's business in the order in which individuals sign in on the meeting attendance sheet. Public or Special Permit hearings are normally scheduled for 7:30PM, as required. Everyone is welcome at our meetings.
The responsibilities of the Planning Board are established by Mass General Law and include:
- Adopting a master plan and official map of the town;
- Adopting subdivision rules and participating in definitive plan reviews;
- Drafting and submitting zoning amendments to town voters for consideration;
- Holding public hearings and reporting on such zoning amendments;
- Serving as special permit granting authority;
- Recommending roads for municipal consideration;
- Serving as site plan review authority.
|Caitlin Marsden McNeill||Member|